Here are a few things I did to 'warm up' this weekend...
1) I went into the garage and organized my potting containers by style and size. I also researched some new plants I'd like in my front yard come spring.
2) I ordered some new spring outfits online. They'll be here and ready for upcoming spring events--just around the corner.
3) I made a list of places our family can visit this spring. Lots of outdoors activities so we can enjoy each other, AND the fresh air!
4) I added an extra-morning of exercise to my weekly exercise routine. There's no time like today to start getting in shape for the season of shorts--and bathing suits to soon follow.
5) I started some spring craft projects. I'm sewing up some new pillows and tote bags.
Remember, as the old proverb goes, 'No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.'